WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
- We collect information about you when you sign up on the INKPOTHUB website(including name, email address). After you create an account, you may choose to provide additional information on your INKPOTHUB profile, such as descriptions of your skills, professional experience, and educational background. You can list, professional affiliations and research work done so far. In conformity to your skills, Your connections may provide recommendations and endorsements of you. Providing additional information allows you to derive more benefit from Inkpothub platform by helping you express your professional identity; find opportunities and projects to work; help students and professors to find you.
- We also collect information about you(email, Institution name) when you contact us for customer support through "contact us" form.
How INKPOTHUB use your uploaded information?
- We communicate with you using INKPOTHUB messaging, email, and other means accessible to us. Inkpothub may send you messages describing the availability of the Services, security, or other service-related issues. We also may send promotional Mail messages to you. You can change your email settings at any time.
- We use this information to conduct research and improve our services. also, we share your information with different institutions and researchers.
- You as a user is solely responsible for any unauthorized content uploaded from your profile which violates inkpothub community guidelines. INKPOTHUB take no charge of this attack and this is strictly punishable under law.
- We use the information we have to help verify accounts and activity and to strengthen safety and security on and off of our Services, such as by reviewing unusual activity or violations of our terms or policies. We work hard to protect your account using teams of engineers.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
- When you share and communicate using inkpothub Services, you choose the respective public who can see what you share. For ex: When you share your project or research details so at the time of uploading post you are asked to select your audience i.e students or professors.
- You generate your public profile describing your skills, work experience, education, portfolio. This information is available to anyone on or off our Services.
- This public profile will be arranged and presented through public search engines when someone searches for your name. You may choose the parts of your profile that search engines list or completely opt out of this feature in your INKPOTHUB account settings, or limit the publicly visible information in your profile. However, third-party search engines may not automatically refresh their caches, which may carry old public profile information. Unless you delete them, your profiles on www.INKPOTHUB.com.
- We may operate with third party companies and individuals to facilitate inkpothub Services (e.g. maintenance, analysis, audit, marketing, and development). These third parties have limited access to your data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated to INKPOTHUB not to reveal or use it for other purposes.
- INKPOTHUB may share information internally within our family of companies or with third parties for promotional goals. We can also share your information to enhance customer experience through improvement in our services.
INKPOTHUB may contain links to other websites. (For instance, project pages, user profiles, and comments may link to other sites). When you access third-party websites, you do so at your own risk. We don’t control or guarantee those sites.
HOW TO CONTACT INKPOTHUB WITH QUESTIONS?
YOU CAN USE "CONTACT US" FORM TO CONTACT OUR COMPANY FOR ANY QUERY