How to create an account?
- You can browse Inkpothub without registering for an account. But to use some of Inkpothub's functions, you’ll need to Sign-up, choose an account name, and set a password. After you enter your details then we assure that the information provided is complete and accurate. Don’t impersonate other users or choose names that are offensive or that violate anyone’s rights. If you don’t follow these rules, we have the right to cancel your account.
- You do not need to register with Inkpothub to browse this site but you will have to sign-up with us in order to avail of our services that you are interested in obtaining.
Our Priority-user safety!
- Don't do anything that offends or violates other user's right, encroach law or breaches any contract or legal duty you have toward anyone.
- Don’t upload information which is fake, misleading or deceiving.
- Don’t do anything threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, tortious, obscene, profane, or invasive of another Inkpothub user's privacy.
- Don’t prorate unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any junk mail, spam on or through the Site.
- Don’t run email lists or any kind of auto-responder or spam.
- Don't upload viruses or other malicious code.
- Don’t try to trouble proper workings of Inkpothub Services.
Content uploading on Inkpothub platform
You own all of the content and information you post on Inkpothub and you can control how it is shared through your profile settings.
- Inkpothub Services consists of information gathered on the request of Inkpothub Users.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer, but that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to other users).
Inkpothub doesn’t own content you submit to us (“your information”). But we do need certain permissions from your part in order to perform our Services. When you submit a project for review, or launch a project, you agree to our terms.
- You grant us right that we can use the content you’ve uploaded on Inkpothub platform. You grant to us, and others acting on our behalf, the worldwide, non-exclusive, eternal, inevitable, royalty-free, sublicensable, portable right to use, exercise, capitalize and exploit the copyright, publicity, trademark, and database rights with respect to your uploaded Content.
- Updating or transposing can be done when we use your submitted content. You grant us the right to edit, alter, reformat, excerpt, delete or translate any of your Content.
- You won’t submit material like the research paper, you don’t hold the copyright for (unless you have permission). Your Content will not contain third-party copyrighted material or material that is subject to other third-party proprietary rights unless you have permission from the legal proprietor of the material, or you are otherwise lawfully qualified to post the material
- Any licensing on your Content are your responsibility. You will pay all royalties and other amounts owed to any person or item based on your Content, or on Inkpothub’s hosting of that Content.
- You guarantee that if we use your Content then we’re not infringing anyone’s rights or copyrights. If Inkpothub or its users exploit or make use of your submission in the ways observed by this agreement, you promise that this will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including (without limitation) any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Users are solely liable for the content submitted to Inkpothub platform. All information submitted to the Site, whether openly posted or privately sent, is the sole responsibility of the person from whom that content arose.
- Inkpothub is not responsible for mistakes in your content. Inkpothub will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any content.
- Inkpothub always welcome your feedback or other suggestions about Inkpothub , but you realize that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to offer them.
Inkpothub may contain links to other websites. (For instance, project pages, user profiles, and comments may link to other sites). When you access third-party websites, you do so at your own risk. We don’t control or guarantee those sites.
We reserve these rights:
- We can make changes to the Inkpothub Site and Services without any notification or contract.
- We can change our eligibility criteria at any time. If these things are prohibited by law where you reside, then we deny your right to use Inkpothub in that jurisdiction.
- We have the right to cancel any bond to any project, at any time and for any reason.
- Inkpothub has the right to decline, interrupt, remove, or exclude any project/research at any time and for any reason.
SECURITY OF Inkpothub USER'S ACCOUNTS
- You will not provide any inaccurate personal information on Inkpothub platform.
- You will not generate a fake account from any other name.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- You will not misuse any Inkpothub services.
- If we disable your Inkpothub account, you will not generate another one without our permission.
- You will keep your contact information correct and up-to-date.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written consent.
- If we find any unusual activity on your account then we have the power to cancel your account and delete all your data without your consent according to our company norms.
If something bad happens as a result of your using Inkpothub, we’re not liable.